Senior Front-end developer
You will become a part of our growing software development team working with medium- and big-size clients. You will plan, develop, test, and document design implementations. Here in Acty we practice Agile approach and our teams work according to Scrum methodology. All this provides flexibility, dynamics and transparency in the development process. Our teams are independent in their decisions.
Your profile is
- Proven experience in front-end development
- Experience with Git
- Experience with integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Openness to discussion
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Passion about innovation and creative thinking
- Team player who cares about the end user’s convenience
- Eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with the team
Together we will
- Create the best customer experiences possible
- Innovate to change industry standards and lead the way into the future
- Change the status Quo and fight mediocrity
- Maintain and extend existed project functionality
- Enrich our professional skills
- Celebrate wins and fails
- Grow and drive the processes around.
It would be nice if you have any experience with the Laravel framework.
Agile methodologies would also be helpful
Joining us your reality will be
- Bossless culture based on honesty
- Personal Mentor
- Sport ID
- Agile and needless regulations-free work environment
- A close-knit and supportive team working towards common goals
- All the tools and equipment you need to excel in your role
- Freedom to decide on working remotely or from the office
- Relocation assistance, if wanted
Reasons to join Acty
Career designed by You
We give you freedom to execute on your strengths and discover new angles of your endless talents. We are here to support your growth as it is a central point for us.
Positive and supportive environment
We all care about each other as we realize that great achievements and innovation are possible only in a supportive culture. Your smooth on-boarding is guided by your mentor.
Our boss-less culture invites you to lead changes. We constantly improve the environment we all work in and you are welcomed to join any of the teams dealing with an initiative.
It is up to you to set priorities and decide whether you accomplish them from home or in the office. You know best how to balance work, family and hobbies.
Positive impact initiatives
It is always a pleasure to make someone else’s life a better, brighter or easier one. It’s important for us to be charitable and engage in volunteering work as this is how we all get enriched.
Mental & Physical Health Benefits
We strongly believe that the employee happiness is impossible without good health. In the times of uncertainty stress is a major health problem. Good health allows us to be more resilient. Acty finds it important to offer benefits that help reduce stress.