Acty is looking for a curious and result-oriented recruiter to play a key role in the company’s growth.
You will become a part of our support team, whose mission is to make Acty a dream workplace. Our solutions-focused mindset, uncompromised honesty with openness to make mistakes that you learn from is the key to success. Together we will brainstorm, plan, celebrate fails and wins. You yourself will design, prioritize, experiment, and analyze in order to provide a brilliant employee experience and high-quality growth of the company.
Your profile is
- 1,5+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in IT (in-house recruiter or at an agency)
- Attentive to details
- With creative thinking
- A self-organized performer with strong project management skills to execute projects in a fast-changing environment
- Fluent in English
- Strong partnering skills and ability to build meaningful relationships
- Familiar with latest talent acquisition tools and channels
- Willing to try new approaches and educate yourself on the latest talent acquisition trends
- Excellent communicator
We love you even more if you have already got your own strong network of developers and people of other IT roles
Your tasks and challenges are
- Identify and source prospective candidates through a variety of sources/methods.
- Do market researches & analysis
- Execute full-cycle recruitment activities including holding interviews
- Create and develop a talent pool of qualified candidates to meet the company’s long-term hiring targets
- Support and guide hiring managers
- Stay in touch with development teams to help them expand qualitatively together with talented and dedicated employees
- Continuously improve recruitment process
- In collaboration with HR to ensure an amazing employee experience
- Collaborate closely with marketing to contribute towards employer brand improvement and take part in other People related initiatives and projects
It would be nice if you have any experience with Agile Scrum methodology, knowledge of e-commerce, knowledge in programming and working in Jira.
Joining us your reality will be
- Additional vacation days
- Home office improvement budget
- Private sessions with a professional coach
- Referral programme
- Team events on behalf of the company.
- We use co-workers recognition programme
- Additional support for your life events celebration
- Freedom to decide on working remotely or from the office
- Relocation assistance, if wanted
Reasons to join Acty
Career designed by You
We give you freedom to execute on your strengths and discover new angles of your endless talents. We are here to support your growth as it is a central point for us.
Positive and supportive environment
We all care about each other as we realize that great achievements and innovation are possible only in a supportive culture. Your smooth on-boarding is guided by your mentor.
Our boss-less culture invites you to lead changes. We constantly improve the environment we all work in and you are welcomed to join any of the teams dealing with an initiative.
It is up to you to set priorities and decide whether you accomplish them from home or in the office. You know best how to balance work, family and hobbies.
Positive impact initiatives
It is always a pleasure to make someone else’s life a better, brighter or easier one. It’s important for us to be charitable and engage in volunteering work as this is how we all get enriched.
Mental & Physical Health Benefits
We strongly believe that the employee happiness is impossible without good health. In the times of uncertainty stress is a major health problem. Good health allows us to be more resilient. Acty finds it important to offer benefits that help reduce stress.