Junior PHP developer
Acty is a rapidly growing e-commerce company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Our flat and solutions focused culture enables us to deliver seamless digital services and products. Our Scrum teams work on developing long-term projects for big and medium-size clients. You will become a part of our growing e-commerce team developing on Magento. While working on a sprint you will plan, develop, test, and document. Here in Acty we practice an agile approach to provide flexibility, dynamics, and transparency for all the parties.
We place trust in each other and respect differences among us. It’s important to us that your on-boarding process is smooth and successful. For that we provide you a Mentor.
- Acquainted with Git
- A developer with at least 1-year hands-on experience with MySQL, PHP7
- Into learning Magento. Our Mentor is there to guide and support your learning process
- Solution-oriented person with proactive attitude
- Team player who cares about the end user’s convenience
- Accountable colleague with an ambition to become a bigger professional
- Eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with the team
Together we will
- Create the best customer experiences possible
- Innovate to change industry standards and lead the way into the future
- Change the status Quo and fight mediocrity
- Maintain and extend existed project functionality
- Enrich our professional skills
- Celebrate wins and fails
- Grow and drive the processes around.
It’s important to you
To enrich your professional skills
To have accountable colleagues around
To work in a company with transparent processes and honest communication
To participate in the technical decision of software solutions
To assure software quality (code review, testing, audit)
To have independence in order to be more efficient
Joining us your reality will be
A close-knit and supportive team working towards common goals
All the tools and equipment you need to excel in your role
Bossless culture based on honesty
Agile and needless regulations-free work environment
Freedom to decide on working remotely or from the office
Reasons to join Acty
Career designed by You
We give you freedom to execute on your strengths and discover new angles of your endless talents. We are here to support your growth as it is a central point for us.
Positive and supportive environment
We all care about each other as we realize that great achievements and innovation are possible only in a supportive culture. Your smooth on-boarding is guided by your mentor.
Our boss-less culture invites you to lead changes. We constantly improve the environment we all work in and you are welcomed to join any of the teams dealing with an initiative.
It is up to you to set priorities and decide whether you accomplish them from home or in the office. You know best how to balance work, family and hobbies.
Positive impact initiatives
It is always a pleasure to make someone else’s life a better, brighter or easier one. It’s important for us to be charitable and engage in volunteering work as this is how we all get enriched.
Mental & Physical Health Benefits
We strongly believe that the employee happiness is impossible without good health. In the times of uncertainty stress is a major health problem. Good health allows us to be more resilient. Acty finds it important to offer benefits that help reduce stress.